Find Vendors, Conferences, and White Papers
e-mail: send an e-mail
Categories: » Claims Management (38)
»» Claims Management Software (7)
» Software / Technology (27)
»» Claims Management/Administration (4)
»» Risk Management Information System (RMIS) (5)
» Workers’ Comp & Disability (34)
»» Claims Management (11)
»» Claims Software (3)
Systema Software provides innovative Workers’ Compensation, Property, and Casualty Claims Administration Systems to the insurance industry. SIMS Claims™ is a comprehensive browser-based solution that’s feature-rich and highly flexible.
Service or Product Description
SIMS Claims™ is a pure browser-based system, and was built by experienced enterprise system architects with direct input from a knowledgeable group of seasoned Insurance professionals. The system provides a complete set of out-of-the-box functionality enabling claims organizations to reduce expenses and increase productivity. SIMS Also provides the flexibility companies need to configure the application to meet their unique business needs.
SIMS Claims™ was built with Microsoft .NET technologies and is tightly integrated with Microsoft desktop tools such as MS Outlook Calendar, Word, and Excel.
SIMS Claims™ was designed specifically to provide the following benefits to our clients:
• Fast Time to Market: Complete set of out-of-the-box functionality allows for cost-effective and accelerated implementation.
• Personalized Solution: SIMS Claims™ is highly configurable and customizable. Using role-based security, clients can add their own fields to the system, rename existing fields, or prevent users from seeing certain modules, tabs, or confidential information.
• Increased Automation: SIMS business rules, letter generation, scheduled reports, workflows, and alerts significantly increase the productivity and job satisfaction of expert resources in the organization.
• Paperless Environment: Go paperless through the use of our integrated document management solution to store documents electronically and easily access them from any workstation.
• Fraud Reduction: SIMS Claims™ duplicate payment warnings, integration with ISO Claims Search, and custom reports assist with the investigation of fraudulent activities and help prevent improper payments.
• Improved Decision Making: Our extensive collection of reports and dashboards support examiners and management in making informed decisions faster while providing better service to Claimants and Insureds.
• Streamlined Data-Capturing and Integration: SIMS Claims™ was designed to facilitate data-entry and avoid redundant information. Our straightforward design and pre-defined connectors simplify integration and information sharing with third-party systems.
• Affordable Implementation and Licensing Structure: Cost-Effective implementation and licensing options.
• SIMS Mobile: Applications developed for tablets and mobile phones to empower your claims team while on the go.
• SIMS Cloud: Enables our clients to have Systema Software host SIMS Claims™ for them.
06/07/2015 - 06/10/2015
Booth Number: 942
Conference activities: Vendor Connect Tour: 885 Claims Systems & Services
09/27/2015 - 09/30/2015
11/11/2015 - 11/13/2015
Booth Number: 552
06/07/2015 - 06/10/2015
Booth Number: 816
04/26/2015 - 04/29/2015
Booth Number: 229
Published in 06/26/2015 in Captives / Self-Insurance category by Jose Tribuzio
Systema Software is offering a white paper that outlines key criteria for a modern claims platform, and introduces emerging technologies that can further impact claims performance, such as Power BI and Wearables.
Published in 06/16/2014 in Workers’ Comp & Disability category by Jose Tribuzio
There’s a wealth of information trapped in claim systems and operational databases. Business intelligence tools hold the key to unlock the insights executives need to reduce claims costs, optimize efficiency and enhance customer service.
Published in 11/19/2013 in Claims Management category by Systema Software
SaxonMG strives to be the number one choice for auto insurance in the Cayman Islands. To help achieve this objective, SaxonMG chose to implement SIMS Claims to process auto claims with a high level of efficiency, cost savings, and customer service.
Published in 06/01/2013 in Workers’ Comp & Disability category by Systema Software
When American Claims Management (ACM) launched its workers’ compensation division in 2008, the company needed a new claims system. Find out why it chose Systema Software and SIMS Claims, the next-generation in claims administration software.
Published in 04/27/2012 in Claims Management category
Today, many public entities are dissatisfied with current claim systems. Find out why the County of Shasta chose Systema Software and SIMS Claims, the next-generation design in claims administration software.
Published in 11/01/2010 in Captives / Self-Insurance category by Systema Software
Berkshire Hathaway Homestate Companies (BHHC) is a group of six regional insurance carriers. In this case study, Terry McKelvey, vice president of IT in the workers’ comp division of BHHC, discusses the benefits her company experienced after implemen